Buying a 4 million dollar home in 3 weeks – An interview with Justo agent Hilly
- Hi Hilly, How does it feel like!? Having helped a client buy a home worth nearly $ 4 million?
Hi! It feels great! This is my largest deal so far, I’m very proud of what I’ve been able to achieve since joining Justo.
- How long did it take from start date till the end?
The process was actually surprisingly short. The client knew what he wanted and we went after it. All in all, I’d say it was about 2-3 weeks.
- How happy are the clients for choosing Justo?
The clients are very satisfied! It’s a very large commission, so to be able to recoup half of that makes a difference, especially in the closing costs. The client came in knowing the property and ready to put in an offer- so half of the work was already done, he deserves the 50% cash back!
- What are the top 3 things that made it easier for you to seal the deal
Justo offers a home inspection and lawyer service that comes out of the cash back, my client took advantage of both. Everyone involved in the transaction was easy to work with- we all wanted the same thing.
- What was the most challenging thing you faced in closing this deal and how did you overcome it?
We went back and forth on the price quite a few times. My clients were actually the first offers they received on the house. In the end we ended up improving our offer, I reminded my buyers of how much they were saving with their cash back and it made the blow easier to take.
- Why did you choose to become a real estate agent?
I’ve always loved real estate, I’ve grown up with it my entire life. I’m definitely a people person, purchasing or selling your home is such an emotional decision and I love to help my clients along the way. I’m also very entrepreneurial and like the hustle.
7. Name 1 thing you or any Justo agent always focus on when dealing with deals
The client. I always focus on what they want. I make sure never to push them into something they are not comfortable with.
8. What is your advice for anyone looking to buy a property in 2021?
Have patience, you will have to go through multiple bidding wars before winning, but it will be worth it. Good luck!
9. What is your advice for anyone looking to sell a property in 2021?
The market is on fire! Take advantage of this time. And staging DOES make a difference!